Get your section 8 Converted into Private Company at just @24,999/-
Work Handled by professionals
Within 1-2 months.
Requirements for the conversion of Section 8 Company into any other kind of Company as per Rule 21, 22 and 23 of the Companies (Incorporation)Rules 2014 are enumerated below:
Section 8 Company shall pass a Special Resolution in the general meeting of its members for approval of such conversion.
1. A certified true copy of the resolution and notice of General Meeting along with explanatory statement is required to be filed to ROC (Registrar of Companies) in form MGT-14 within 30 days of passing the resolution.
2. A company must intimate and obtain a “No Objection Certificate”, from authorities such as IT Department, Charity Commissioner, Central or State government department, Municipal body or any other recognized authority, in case it has obtained special status, privilege, benefit, exemption or grant from any of them.
3. The existing Section 8 Company must file an application to the Regional Director in Form INC 18 along with a copy to Registrar of Companies for its conversion to any other kind of Company.
4. The company shall file all its Financial Statements, Annual Returns, and all such Returns as required by the Act up to the previous year of making the application to the Regional Director. In case, an application is filed and 3 months have expired from the preceding date of Financial year to which financial statement has been filed, then, a statement of financial position duly approved by the Chartered Accountant up to the date of not preceding 30 days of submitting the application needs to be attached.
5. A Declaration shall be given by the Board of Directors to the effect that no part of property or income of the Company has been directly or indirectly transferred or paid by way of bonus or dividend to persons or members of the Company or claiming through any one or more of them.
6. Along with the application, the Company shall also need to attach a Certificate from a Practicing CA/CS/CMA certifying that all the conditions relating to the conversion of Section 8 company as laid down in the Act has been duly complied with.
7. Within 7 days from the date of applying to the Regional Director, the applicant shall publish a notice in the newspapers at his own expense. Copy of such notices shall be sent to the Regional Director in Form INC 19 immediately after the publication of the notice.
8. Simultaneously, proof of serving of notice shall be sent to the below authorities by registered post or in-hand delivery:
• Income Tax Officer or Chief Commissioner of Income Tax having jurisdiction over the Company
• Charity Commissioner
• Chief Secretary of the State in which the registered office of the Company is situated
• Central or State government department in whose jurisdiction the Company is operating
Within 60 days from the receipt of the notice, the above authorities may make representations, if any, to the Regional Director. Upon satisfaction, the Regional Director has the right to approve the application of conversion of Section 8 Company to any company of the other kind, subject to all prevailing terms and conditions as it may deem fit at the time of conversion.
EGM notices and documents
MOA and AOA
Declarations and Affidavits
All the financial statements and annual returns has to filed upto date prior making the application to the RD.
A declaration has to be made by all the Directors, that no income of the Company has been distributed amongst its members, or any persons claiming through them.
A certificate from the practicing CA/CS/CWA, stating that all the rules and regulations related to the conversion has been complied with has to be attached.
Well with highly qualified professionals in our team along with the technology gives edge over others, as a result highly rated professional services with full customer satisfaction is assured. We help to grow and manage your business letting you to concentrate on your business.
“Prompt, courteous and competent. We are confident in KSHITIJ GROUP SERVICES, which is why there is longevity in the client relation”. Mr. Shashank Ghosalkar
Focus Facility Services Pvt Ltd
“Great personal services at a fair price. I always feel that they are looking out for our best interest.”. Mrs. Aarti Mishra
White Feather Facility Services Pvt Ltd
“KSHITIJ Group people believe in approaching challenges head on and when these challenges relate to Statutory Compliances, we relish the opportunity to innovate solutions.” Mr. Subrodh
Ramaicca India Ltd