Get your Niti Ayog hassle free at just Rs 9,999/- onwards
Work handled by professionals
Complete Online Process
The NITI Aayog is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals with cooperative federalism by fostering the involvement of State Governments of India in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach.
1. To evolve a shared vision of national development priorities, sectors, and strategies with the active involvement of States in the light of national objectives.
2. To foster cooperative federalism through structured support initiatives and mechanisms with the States on a continuous basis, recognizing that strong States make a strong nation.
3. To develop mechanisms to formulate credible plans at the village level and aggregate these progressively at higher levels of government.
4. To ensure, on areas that are specifically referred to it, that the interests of national security are incorporated in economic strategy and policy.
5. To pay special attention to the sections of our society that may be at risk of not benefiting adequately from economic progress.
6. To design strategic and long term policy and programme frameworks and initiatives, and monitor their progress and their efficacy. The lessons learnt through monitoring and feedback will be used for making innovative improvements, including necessary mid-course corrections.
7. To provide advice and encourage partnerships between key stakeholders and national and international like-minded Think tanks, as well as educational and policy research institutions.
8. To create a knowledge, innovation and entrepreneurial support system through a collaborative community of national and international experts, practitioners and other partners.
9. To offer a platform for resolution of inter-sectoral and inter departmental issues in order to accelerate the implementation of the development agenda.
10. To maintain a state-of-the-art Resource Centre, be a repository of research on good governance and best practices in sustainable and equitable development as well as help their dissemination to stake-holders.
11. To actively monitor and evaluate the implementation of programmes and initiatives, including the identification of the needed resources so as to strengthen the probability of success and scope of delivery.
12. To focus on technology up gradation and capacity building for implementation of programmes and initiatives.
13. To undertake other activities as may be necessary in order to further the execution of the national development agenda, and the objectives mentioned in above.
As on Date, NGO/Trust/Society having valid PAN Number is eligible to apply for Niti Aayog Registration. Persons in Individual Capacity are not allowed to apply for Niti Aayog Registration
Must have valid mail id and Mobile Number
Must have valid PAN Card, Aadhar Card details of governing body members
Must have valid Trust Deed/ Society Registration Certificate
Well with highly qualified professionals in our team along with the technology gives edge over others, as a result highly rated professional services with full customer satisfaction is assured. We help to grow and manage your business letting you to concentrate on your business.
“Prompt, courteous and competent. We are confident in KSHITIJ GROUP SERVICES, which is why there is longevity in the client relation”. Mr. Shashank Ghosalkar
Focus Facility Services Pvt Ltd
“Great personal services at a fair price. I always feel that they are looking out for our best interest.”. Mrs. Aarti Mishra
White Feather Facility Services Pvt Ltd
“KSHITIJ Group people believe in approaching challenges head on and when these challenges relate to Statutory Compliances, we relish the opportunity to innovate solutions.” Mr. Subrodh
Ramaicca India Ltd